Search for A Perfect Coffee Gift Bag - Part 3 (Sweet Marias Paper Coffee Bag)

So I have been trying out different coffee bags so that I can gift my roasted coffee to my friends and family. This post is about Sweet Maria's - Paper Coffee Bag.

Each bag is $0.35 (As of April 2015) which is pretty economical.  However, Sweet Maria require $15 minimum order (total of goods before shipping) you have to buy at least 43 bags in order to get it shipped to you if you just buy the bag.  That is a lot of bags for me who is just home roasting, so I also ordered there green beans at the same time.

They have two sizes for this paper type, 0.5 lbs bag ($0.35) and 1.0 lbs bag ($0.45).  The picture below is the small one 0.5 lbs bag.  Using Nesco CR-1010-PRR Coffee Bean Roaster, 800-watt, the bag is big enough to contain 2 roasts each bag and a pot for myself to try. 

Sweet Maria's - Paper Coffee Bags

From the look of it, it is pretty standard.

  The material is brown paper like grocery bag kind. 

I like it as it feels durable. 


It is still paper, so it is not that air tight. It smells good though. : )



Overall I am happy with the bag, but I might want some more unique one.  This one looks fine but doesn't look much like "gift" for some reasons for me. I keep looking!

If you have not yet, you might also be interested in:

No comments:

Post a Comment