Extracto Coffee Roasters, Portland Oregon - Fruity Coffee Perfection

Extracto Coffee Roasters, Portland OR
A lovely neighborhood coffee shop that roasts and serves excellent coffee, Extracto Coffee Roaster is now one of my favorite Portland Coffee Roasters.

Extracto Coffee Roaster (2921 NE Killingsworth St. Portland, OR 97211) is located on Killingsworth St which I have been passing all the time, I did not notice the shop until I read the on my favorite book Left Coast Roast: A Guide to the Best Coffee and Roasters from San Francisco to Seattle. The book calls the shop "Nostalgic Neighborhood Cafe"; and truthfully so, inside the shop is very comfortable nice coffee shop colored in pleasant yellow.


I like the Killingworth St. neighborhood a lot. The neighborhood looks like there are just all residential houses around, but hidden within them are great restaurants, cafe and shops.  My personal favorite BBQ restaurant Podnah's Pit BBQ is just few blocks of a walk, so my usual course is to get BBQ and then have a nice walk to get coffee at Extracto Coffee Roaster. 

Easy to miss, but you do not want to miss their coffee
Located right across from neighborhood bar and shop
 
When I visited this time, I asked which coffee goes well with milk, and they suggested 11 which is their signature blend. Moment I put first sip, smell of fruits fill my mouth.  I love their coffee!


If you are looking for some nice BBQ lunch + coffee in Portland, or just looking for fruitful tasty coffee, I suggest trying Extracto Coffee Roaster.


Don't forget to subscribe now to get updated reviews for more Coffee Roasters in the Northwest
OR
Check out reviews of other Portland Coffee Roasters:

No comments:

Post a Comment